Who is the biggest fan of Barbie? Looks like it is the famous Paris Hilton herself. For Christmas, Paris bought herself a new $200,000 custom built Bentley Continental GT. By custom we mean ugly custom. From interior to exterior this Bentley is finished in pink.
Speaking to E! Paris, who was dressed in pink said, “I’ve just always wanted a pink car. I think when you’re a little girl and you have the Barbie Corvette you’re always like, ‘Oh I wish I had a car like this one day,’ so I think it just comes from being a fan of Barbie for so long.”
This pink Bentley was done by West Coast Customs. We don’t have anything against pink cars, but this is just too much.
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)
- Volkswagen Amarok Power-Pickup concept with V6 TDI debuts at Wörthersee
- Volkswagen Design Vision GTI concept with 503 horsepower is the ultimate Golf GTI
- 2013 Playmate of the Year Raquel Pomplun gets $100k and a 2014 Jaguar F-Type
- Bentley Mulsanne and Continental Le Mans Limited Edition models announced
- Watch Hennessey Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 run a quarter mile in 12.6 seconds