Yesterday morning Marlon Kirby and David McMahan unveiled the Maxximus G-Force in Beverly Hills. According to World Record Academy this is the world’s fastest street-legal car.
Power comes from a 7-liter twin turbocharged Chevrolet V8 engine that outputs 1600 hp.
G-Force accelerates from 0-60 mph (0-96 km/h) in just 2.1 seconds. 0-100 mph (161 km/h) comes in 4.5 seconds. 0-100-0 takes just 8.8 seconds.
Kirby is the founder of Maxximus Technologies ans McMahan is the guy who financed the program. Kirby first started with the Ultima GTR 720. He modified Ultima’s drivetrain, gearbox and most of the chassis so it would handle the acceleration. To get 1600 hp from small-block V8 they are using Turbonetics turbochargers. Power flows through a custom-made paddle-shifted three speed transmission.
This mid-engined supercar weighs 2,700 lbs (1224 kg) and can suck the fuel tank dry in 9 minutes!
If you have $3 million, then you can get one and leave all other supercars in its dust. According to McMahan already has couple of inquiries from buyers in the Middle East. To attract more customers from that region Kirby and McMahan will be taking the car to the Big Boy’s Toys Super Show in Abu Dhabi on April 30th.
One of the first test drives from 2007:
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback