“We Are Giulietta” mosaic is created by using thousands of photos from owners past and present, historic stills from film, TV and landmark motorsport successes. The Alfa Romeo Giulietta Mosaic is a unique celebration of the Italian brand’s first 100 years.
Unveiled on a billboard in Chelsea, the specially commissioned artwork depicts the latest model to join a centenary of cars – the Alfa Giulietta. The all-new 5-door, which was launched in the summer, combines impeccable safety credentials, Italian style, comfort and functionality with all the dynamic qualities you would expect from the brand.
Sitting side-by-side with the images submitted by Alfisti, the Company raided its heritage image library to include photos which captured defining moments in its rich heritage including the 158 which took the chequered flag at the inaugural F1 World Championship race in 1950 and the legendary Duetto from 1960s classic, The Graduate.
Damien Dally, Brand Communications Manager, Alfa Romeo said: “This piece of artwork communicates the brand in its centenary year extremely well.
“Creating our latest Giulietta model from hundreds of images sent in by fans of the brand and from our heritage really sums up what Alfa Romeo is all about.
“Not only does the final outcome look fantastic, it also a great piece of memorabilia to mark this special year.”
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback