Ford has released another promo video for the all-new Mustang driving on the famous Route 66.
The car in the video is the GT version of the fastback with the 5.0-liter V8 with 420+ horsepower and 390 lb ft. of torque. It is a simple video with no dramatic soundtrack and no burnouts. Just over two minutes of the new pony car driving in the desert, shown from different angles.
New Mustang will be offered also again as a convertible and compared to the outgoing model is lower, sleeker and with a wider stance.
In addition to an evolutionary design it also comes for the first time with all new integral-link independent rear suspension and different safety features.
Also a new fuel-efficient 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine with 305 horsepower and 300 lb.-ft. of torque is available in addition to a V6 and V8.
And for the first time the Mustang will be sold also in Europe.
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year