Ford has released another promo video for the all-new Mustang driving on the famous Route 66.
The car in the video is the GT version of the fastback with the 5.0-liter V8 with 420+ horsepower and 390 lb ft. of torque. It is a simple video with no dramatic soundtrack and no burnouts. Just over two minutes of the new pony car driving in the desert, shown from different angles.
New Mustang will be offered also again as a convertible and compared to the outgoing model is lower, sleeker and with a wider stance.
In addition to an evolutionary design it also comes for the first time with all new integral-link independent rear suspension and different safety features.
Also a new fuel-efficient 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine with 305 horsepower and 300 lb.-ft. of torque is available in addition to a V6 and V8.
And for the first time the Mustang will be sold also in Europe.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower