Ford has released another promo video for the all-new Mustang driving on the famous Route 66.
The car in the video is the GT version of the fastback with the 5.0-liter V8 with 420+ horsepower and 390 lb ft. of torque. It is a simple video with no dramatic soundtrack and no burnouts. Just over two minutes of the new pony car driving in the desert, shown from different angles.
New Mustang will be offered also again as a convertible and compared to the outgoing model is lower, sleeker and with a wider stance.
In addition to an evolutionary design it also comes for the first time with all new integral-link independent rear suspension and different safety features.
Also a new fuel-efficient 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine with 305 horsepower and 300 lb.-ft. of torque is available in addition to a V6 and V8.
And for the first time the Mustang will be sold also in Europe.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH