Ford has released another promo video for the all-new Mustang driving on the famous Route 66.
The car in the video is the GT version of the fastback with the 5.0-liter V8 with 420+ horsepower and 390 lb ft. of torque. It is a simple video with no dramatic soundtrack and no burnouts. Just over two minutes of the new pony car driving in the desert, shown from different angles.
New Mustang will be offered also again as a convertible and compared to the outgoing model is lower, sleeker and with a wider stance.
In addition to an evolutionary design it also comes for the first time with all new integral-link independent rear suspension and different safety features.
Also a new fuel-efficient 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine with 305 horsepower and 300 lb.-ft. of torque is available in addition to a V6 and V8.
And for the first time the Mustang will be sold also in Europe.
- BMW X4 Sports Activity Coupe revealed – public debut next month in New York
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range