Ford has released another promo video for the all-new Mustang driving on the famous Route 66.
The car in the video is the GT version of the fastback with the 5.0-liter V8 with 420+ horsepower and 390 lb ft. of torque. It is a simple video with no dramatic soundtrack and no burnouts. Just over two minutes of the new pony car driving in the desert, shown from different angles.
New Mustang will be offered also again as a convertible and compared to the outgoing model is lower, sleeker and with a wider stance.
In addition to an evolutionary design it also comes for the first time with all new integral-link independent rear suspension and different safety features.
Also a new fuel-efficient 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine with 305 horsepower and 300 lb.-ft. of torque is available in addition to a V6 and V8.
And for the first time the Mustang will be sold also in Europe.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)