Volkswagen has introduced the Passat R-Line in Europe featuring new bumpers, revised side skirts, a gloss black rear diffuser, a body-color spoiler, a sport-tuned suspension (height is reduced by 15mm) and 17-inch alloy wheels.
Inside the cabin has two-tone sport seats, titanium silver trim, a flat-bottomed steering wheel, stainless steel pedals and unique sill plates.
The Passat R-Line is priced at €30,225 in Germany. The R-Line package will be offered for Comfortline and Highline variants as well, costing €990. For that your new Passat will get the new bumpers, side skirts and a rear spoiler.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp