Volkswagen has released a teaser image of the 2012 New Midsize Sedan (NMS) that will make its debut next wee at the Detroit Auto Show. Details are limited, but the teaser image says the NMS will be sleeker, roomier and German engineered. The car will built in Tennessee and reportedly will be priced approximately at $20,000, which is nearly $7,000 less than the Passat.
The NMS will go against Accord and Camry when it arrives later this year.
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)