One of the first tuners to offer aerodynamic updates for the new Golf is German tuner RDX.
RDX gives the Golf a sportier appearance with a range of products, that include different front spoilers, eyebrows, new side skirts, a new roof spoiler and a custom rear apron.
The front spoilers and the rear spoiler are manufactured from polyurethane plastics.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH