One of the first tuners to offer aerodynamic updates for the new Golf is German tuner RDX.
RDX gives the Golf a sportier appearance with a range of products, that include different front spoilers, eyebrows, new side skirts, a new roof spoiler and a custom rear apron.
The front spoilers and the rear spoiler are manufactured from polyurethane plastics.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower