One of the first tuners to offer aerodynamic updates for the new Golf is German tuner RDX.
RDX gives the Golf a sportier appearance with a range of products, that include different front spoilers, eyebrows, new side skirts, a new roof spoiler and a custom rear apron.
The front spoilers and the rear spoiler are manufactured from polyurethane plastics.
- Caring for your classic car
- Toyota GT86 CS-R3 rally car ready for the dirt and tarmac
- Range Rover Sport SVR laps the legendary Nordschleife circuit in Germany in 8 minutes 14 seconds
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate