One of the first tuners to offer aerodynamic updates for the new Golf is German tuner RDX.
RDX gives the Golf a sportier appearance with a range of products, that include different front spoilers, eyebrows, new side skirts, a new roof spoiler and a custom rear apron.
The front spoilers and the rear spoiler are manufactured from polyurethane plastics.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show