The special Golf Plus LIFE Volkswagen is basically a high specification model with price advantage up to 3400 euros with comparable specification.
The Golf Plus LIFE features include Climatronic automatic climate control, a winter pack (including heated front seats and windscreen washer jets), the RCD 310 radio, ParkPilot, the Light and Sight pack and the multifunction Plus display.
Externally this special model is identified by the 16-inch ‘Spokane’ alloys, wording ‘LIFE’ on the wings, chrome rims on the air inlet grilles, an LED registration plate light, fog lights and tinted rear and side windows.
The Golf Plus LIFE is being offered with seven petrol and six diesel engines with power ranging from 80 hp to 140 hp.
Volkswagen is also offering the LIFE Plus pack with extra features including an electric slide-and-tilt panoramic glass sunroof and the choice of either ‘Orlando’ or ‘Seattle’ 17-inch alloy wheels. The price advantage for the Plus pack is €950.
German prices start from 21,200 EUR for the entry-level model with a 1.4-liter gasoline engine.
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!
- Video: Mercedes SLS AMG with two turbos on the dyno shows big exhaust flames