The special Golf Plus LIFE Volkswagen is basically a high specification model with price advantage up to 3400 euros with comparable specification.
The Golf Plus LIFE features include Climatronic automatic climate control, a winter pack (including heated front seats and windscreen washer jets), the RCD 310 radio, ParkPilot, the Light and Sight pack and the multifunction Plus display.
Externally this special model is identified by the 16-inch ‘Spokane’ alloys, wording ‘LIFE’ on the wings, chrome rims on the air inlet grilles, an LED registration plate light, fog lights and tinted rear and side windows.
The Golf Plus LIFE is being offered with seven petrol and six diesel engines with power ranging from 80 hp to 140 hp.
Volkswagen is also offering the LIFE Plus pack with extra features including an electric slide-and-tilt panoramic glass sunroof and the choice of either ‘Orlando’ or ‘Seattle’ 17-inch alloy wheels. The price advantage for the Plus pack is €950.
German prices start from 21,200 EUR for the entry-level model with a 1.4-liter gasoline engine.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar