The special Golf Plus LIFE Volkswagen is basically a high specification model with price advantage up to 3400 euros with comparable specification.
The Golf Plus LIFE features include Climatronic automatic climate control, a winter pack (including heated front seats and windscreen washer jets), the RCD 310 radio, ParkPilot, the Light and Sight pack and the multifunction Plus display.
Externally this special model is identified by the 16-inch ‘Spokane’ alloys, wording ‘LIFE’ on the wings, chrome rims on the air inlet grilles, an LED registration plate light, fog lights and tinted rear and side windows.
The Golf Plus LIFE is being offered with seven petrol and six diesel engines with power ranging from 80 hp to 140 hp.
Volkswagen is also offering the LIFE Plus pack with extra features including an electric slide-and-tilt panoramic glass sunroof and the choice of either ‘Orlando’ or ‘Seattle’ 17-inch alloy wheels. The price advantage for the Plus pack is €950.
German prices start from 21,200 EUR for the entry-level model with a 1.4-liter gasoline engine.
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show
- Drop-top Supercar: 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible revealed with at least 625 horsepower
- Ford Focus remains world’s best-selling vehicle in 2013 with 1,097,618 cars sold worldwide