The special Golf Plus LIFE Volkswagen is basically a high specification model with price advantage up to 3400 euros with comparable specification.
The Golf Plus LIFE features include Climatronic automatic climate control, a winter pack (including heated front seats and windscreen washer jets), the RCD 310 radio, ParkPilot, the Light and Sight pack and the multifunction Plus display.
Externally this special model is identified by the 16-inch ‘Spokane’ alloys, wording ‘LIFE’ on the wings, chrome rims on the air inlet grilles, an LED registration plate light, fog lights and tinted rear and side windows.
The Golf Plus LIFE is being offered with seven petrol and six diesel engines with power ranging from 80 hp to 140 hp.
Volkswagen is also offering the LIFE Plus pack with extra features including an electric slide-and-tilt panoramic glass sunroof and the choice of either ‘Orlando’ or ‘Seattle’ 17-inch alloy wheels. The price advantage for the Plus pack is €950.
German prices start from 21,200 EUR for the entry-level model with a 1.4-liter gasoline engine.
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron