The special Golf Plus LIFE Volkswagen is basically a high specification model with price advantage up to 3400 euros with comparable specification.
The Golf Plus LIFE features include Climatronic automatic climate control, a winter pack (including heated front seats and windscreen washer jets), the RCD 310 radio, ParkPilot, the Light and Sight pack and the multifunction Plus display.
Externally this special model is identified by the 16-inch ‘Spokane’ alloys, wording ‘LIFE’ on the wings, chrome rims on the air inlet grilles, an LED registration plate light, fog lights and tinted rear and side windows.
The Golf Plus LIFE is being offered with seven petrol and six diesel engines with power ranging from 80 hp to 140 hp.
Volkswagen is also offering the LIFE Plus pack with extra features including an electric slide-and-tilt panoramic glass sunroof and the choice of either ‘Orlando’ or ‘Seattle’ 17-inch alloy wheels. The price advantage for the Plus pack is €950.
German prices start from 21,200 EUR for the entry-level model with a 1.4-liter gasoline engine.
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster
- Bespoke Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition revealed for UK
- Bugatti Veyron successor rumoured to be a Hybrid