Caravelle Business is designed to be a mobile conference room with state of the art technology, including Wi-Fi internet connectivity and Bluetooth, combined with the ultimate in luxury.
The Caravelle Business features six seats (including driver) including a sociable rear lounge area with four individual seats and an adjustable table. Like every Caravelle, the two middle seats swivel to face forwards or backwards, but the Business is upgraded with the highest quality Nappa leather upholstery while the rear bench seat is replaced by an opulent twin seat console which is multi-adjustable and heated with an integrated fridge between the seats.
Other highlights include curtain airbags, satellite navigation with 6.5 in colour screen and 30GBhard drive, a leather multi-function steering wheel, lane change assist to warn of vehicles in the driver’s blind spot, and a programmable heater to ensure the interior can always be ready at the desired temperature. A second battery with cut-off relay ensures the rear seating area can be powered independently.
Exterior is distinguished with privacy glass, 17in alloy wheels, darkened rear light clusters, electrically folding door mirrors and a laminated windscreen for improved noise damping.
Under the hood is a 2.0-litre 180PS bi-turbo TDI engine mated to a DSG transmission as standard.
The Caravelle Business is now on sale with retail prices starting from £53,856, or £56,069 plus taxes with 4MOTION transmission.
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)
- Volkswagen Amarok Power-Pickup concept with V6 TDI debuts at Wörthersee
- Volkswagen Design Vision GTI concept with 503 horsepower is the ultimate Golf GTI
- 2013 Playmate of the Year Raquel Pomplun gets $100k and a 2014 Jaguar F-Type
- Bentley Mulsanne and Continental Le Mans Limited Edition models announced
- Watch Hennessey Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 run a quarter mile in 12.6 seconds