Volkswagen’s iconic coupe is fitted with the outstanding premium Fender sound system, also visually demonstrating its affiliation with the American musical icon.
The Beetle Fender Edition features distinctively painted dashboard in sunburst color of Fender guitars, and the vehicle’s interior is accented with color-contrasting seams that complement the dash’s colors. Beetle Fender Edition is equipped with the 200-horsepower 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder TSI engine.
Outside, all Beetle Fender Edition vehicles are painted in Deep Black Metallic and also feature brushed chrome exterior mirrors, 18-inch “Disc” aluminum-alloy wheels, Bi-Xenon headlights, and the famous Fender logo.
The Fender Premium Audio System uses proprietary Panasonic speaker technology, the system cuts through noise and other distraction with front dual-voice coil speakers to create a soundstage closely akin to a true, live performance. The concert-quality audio won CNET.com’s “Best-sounding car stereo” award.
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)