The two new “Exclusive” models are based on the equipment lines “Design” and “Sport”.
The exterior includes four black 18-inch alloy wheels model “Twister” with polished surface and wheel lock with extended anti-theft protection, as well as tire pressure monitoring display as standard. As an optional extra, 19-inch alloy wheels of the “Tornado” model are also available in white and black.
The interiors feature three different coloured leather seating systems available in Pepper Beige, Amber Brown and Black, each equipped with a sophisticated diamond stitching. Other updates include Dash panel in “Black Uni”, Door sills in stainless steel, with lettering “Volkswagen Exclusive” and Three-spoke leather steering wheel, gearshift knob, handbrake lever and centre armrest in leather.
German prices start from 22,650 euros for the hard top and 26,775 euros for the Cabriolet.
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!
- Video: Mercedes SLS AMG with two turbos on the dyno shows big exhaust flames