The two new “Exclusive” models are based on the equipment lines “Design” and “Sport”.
The exterior includes four black 18-inch alloy wheels model “Twister” with polished surface and wheel lock with extended anti-theft protection, as well as tire pressure monitoring display as standard. As an optional extra, 19-inch alloy wheels of the “Tornado” model are also available in white and black.
The interiors feature three different coloured leather seating systems available in Pepper Beige, Amber Brown and Black, each equipped with a sophisticated diamond stitching. Other updates include Dash panel in “Black Uni”, Door sills in stainless steel, with lettering “Volkswagen Exclusive” and Three-spoke leather steering wheel, gearshift knob, handbrake lever and centre armrest in leather.
German prices start from 22,650 euros for the hard top and 26,775 euros for the Cabriolet.
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)