The two new “Exclusive” models are based on the equipment lines “Design” and “Sport”.
The exterior includes four black 18-inch alloy wheels model “Twister” with polished surface and wheel lock with extended anti-theft protection, as well as tire pressure monitoring display as standard. As an optional extra, 19-inch alloy wheels of the “Tornado” model are also available in white and black.
The interiors feature three different coloured leather seating systems available in Pepper Beige, Amber Brown and Black, each equipped with a sophisticated diamond stitching. Other updates include Dash panel in “Black Uni”, Door sills in stainless steel, with lettering “Volkswagen Exclusive” and Three-spoke leather steering wheel, gearshift knob, handbrake lever and centre armrest in leather.
German prices start from 22,650 euros for the hard top and 26,775 euros for the Cabriolet.
- BMW X4 Sports Activity Coupe revealed – public debut next month in New York
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range