The two new “Exclusive” models are based on the equipment lines “Design” and “Sport”.
The exterior includes four black 18-inch alloy wheels model “Twister” with polished surface and wheel lock with extended anti-theft protection, as well as tire pressure monitoring display as standard. As an optional extra, 19-inch alloy wheels of the “Tornado” model are also available in white and black.
The interiors feature three different coloured leather seating systems available in Pepper Beige, Amber Brown and Black, each equipped with a sophisticated diamond stitching. Other updates include Dash panel in “Black Uni”, Door sills in stainless steel, with lettering “Volkswagen Exclusive” and Three-spoke leather steering wheel, gearshift knob, handbrake lever and centre armrest in leather.
German prices start from 22,650 euros for the hard top and 26,775 euros for the Cabriolet.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)