The two new “Exclusive” models are based on the equipment lines “Design” and “Sport”.
The exterior includes four black 18-inch alloy wheels model “Twister” with polished surface and wheel lock with extended anti-theft protection, as well as tire pressure monitoring display as standard. As an optional extra, 19-inch alloy wheels of the “Tornado” model are also available in white and black.
The interiors feature three different coloured leather seating systems available in Pepper Beige, Amber Brown and Black, each equipped with a sophisticated diamond stitching. Other updates include Dash panel in “Black Uni”, Door sills in stainless steel, with lettering “Volkswagen Exclusive” and Three-spoke leather steering wheel, gearshift knob, handbrake lever and centre armrest in leather.
German prices start from 22,650 euros for the hard top and 26,775 euros for the Cabriolet.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower