Three time F1 world champion Sebastian Vettel has been busy in the news promoting Infiniti models. He even has a nice title called Infiniti’s Director of Performance and will be directly involved in the development of future models.
Infiniti and Renault are very close so it is not a surprise Sebastian Vettel stars in the latest promo video for three electric vehicles by Renault: Zoe, Twizy and Twizy F1 concept.
Vettel drove the cars at Renault’s Z.E. Center on Seguin Island in Paris and according to Renault it was his first time behind the wheel of an electric car.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show