Three time F1 world champion Sebastian Vettel has been busy in the news promoting Infiniti models. He even has a nice title called Infiniti’s Director of Performance and will be directly involved in the development of future models.
Infiniti and Renault are very close so it is not a surprise Sebastian Vettel stars in the latest promo video for three electric vehicles by Renault: Zoe, Twizy and Twizy F1 concept.
Vettel drove the cars at Renault’s Z.E. Center on Seguin Island in Paris and according to Renault it was his first time behind the wheel of an electric car.
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar
- F-Type Coupe set to hit British shores
- The most affordable 4x4s for braving winter roads