Three time F1 world champion Sebastian Vettel has been busy in the news promoting Infiniti models. He even has a nice title called Infiniti’s Director of Performance and will be directly involved in the development of future models.
Infiniti and Renault are very close so it is not a surprise Sebastian Vettel stars in the latest promo video for three electric vehicles by Renault: Zoe, Twizy and Twizy F1 concept.
Vettel drove the cars at Renault’s Z.E. Center on Seguin Island in Paris and according to Renault it was his first time behind the wheel of an electric car.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)