Three time F1 world champion Sebastian Vettel has been busy in the news promoting Infiniti models. He even has a nice title called Infiniti’s Director of Performance and will be directly involved in the development of future models.
Infiniti and Renault are very close so it is not a surprise Sebastian Vettel stars in the latest promo video for three electric vehicles by Renault: Zoe, Twizy and Twizy F1 concept.
Vettel drove the cars at Renault’s Z.E. Center on Seguin Island in Paris and according to Renault it was his first time behind the wheel of an electric car.
- 2014 Hyundai i20 WRC revealed, team named as Hyundai Shell World Rally Team
- Bye bye Holden! General Motors to cease manufacturing in Australia by 2017
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016