Three time F1 world champion Sebastian Vettel has been busy in the news promoting Infiniti models. He even has a nice title called Infiniti’s Director of Performance and will be directly involved in the development of future models.
Infiniti and Renault are very close so it is not a surprise Sebastian Vettel stars in the latest promo video for three electric vehicles by Renault: Zoe, Twizy and Twizy F1 concept.
Vettel drove the cars at Renault’s Z.E. Center on Seguin Island in Paris and according to Renault it was his first time behind the wheel of an electric car.
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard