Yesterday we brought you all the official details with high quality photos of the BMW X5 M and X6 M. These “twins” both share the same twin-turbo 4.4-liter V8 that develops and impressive 555 horsepower, that takes them both from 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds.
Now we have first videos of both cars on the road so you can hear the amazing 555 horsepower.
In addition we have learned from BMWBlog that in Germany X5 M will be priced at 105,900 euros and X6 M from 108,900 euros. For comparison Porsche Cayenne Turbo S costs 133,970 euros in Germany and Mercedes-Benz ML 63 AMG is priced at 104,480 euros.
U.S pricing should be under $100,000 for both the X5 M and X6 M.
BMW X5 M driving shots:
BMW X5 M interior and engine shots:
BMW X6 M driving shots:
BMW X6 M interior and engine shots:
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)