Even though the Fifth Gear is not as popular as the Top Gear, they do have great hosts and reviews. Here we have a video where Tiff Needell test drives the track only Pagani Zonda R, that recently posted a record lap time of 6 minutes and 47.5 seconds at the Nürburgring race track.
Powered by an AMG sourced V12 engine with 750 horsepower it is a true supercar. Enjoy the video below!
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)