Everyone talks about the electric cars these days. This time we have a great video by TED, where Shai Agassi talks about the future of electric cars.
Why should you listen to him? Mr. Agassi is not just a guy with a vision, his startup Better Place has already signed up some impressive partners like Nissan-Renault and the countries of Israel and Denmark.
With Renault-Nissan he is working on development of exchangeable batteries.
His company raised 200 million, which is one of the fastest seed rounds in history. Back in 2003, when he was 36 he was named on of the top 20 ‘Global Influentials for 2003′ on a CNN-Time Magazine joint list. Take a look at his speech on TED below, it is worth your time.
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)
- Volkswagen Amarok Power-Pickup concept with V6 TDI debuts at Wörthersee
- Volkswagen Design Vision GTI concept with 503 horsepower is the ultimate Golf GTI
- 2013 Playmate of the Year Raquel Pomplun gets $100k and a 2014 Jaguar F-Type
- Bentley Mulsanne and Continental Le Mans Limited Edition models announced
- Watch Hennessey Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 run a quarter mile in 12.6 seconds