We have seen a 2-tone black and white SLR before by Mansory. This time Hamann has released a video preview of their new project called Volcano that also has a 2-tone scheme and is based on the SLR McLaren. Previously Hamann has worked on Lamborghini’s, Ferrari’s, Porsche’s and Aston Martin’s.
Hamann Volcano gets a very aggressive rear wing and a roof air scoop, adding some racing cues compared to the base SLR. Other modifications we can see include a new rear diffuser, 3-piece alloy wheels, front skirt, triple exhaust and darkened rear lights. We expect to get more details from Hamann soon, meanwhile take a look at the video preview below.
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)