Porsche 911 vs Nissan Juke does not sound too fair, especially if the 911 is a hardcore GT2 RS with 611 hp. But, what if the Juke, is the GT-R powered beast with a twin-turbo V6 that packs 485 hp. Still not quite fair, but already an interesting match.
In the video below Car and Driver European correspondent Jethro Bovingdon got a chance to drive both of these fine vehicles. In his words, the Juke-S has a touch of GT-R everywhere, except you just sit two feet higher.
See yourself how these two compare and what else Jethro has to say.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp