The driver’s feet will point upwards and visibility is critical as they need to be as low as possible in the car not to compromise its centre of gravity. All in the name of better handling.
In the video below Nico Rosberg from Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 team demonstrates the driving position in a Formula One car.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp