Porsche has released a new promo video of the new Porsche 911 (991) being put through its paces at the Porsche Experience Centre inSilverstone. Chief driving consultant Gordon Robertson explains some of the new cutting edge technology developed for the car while also exploring how it remains true to its iconic 911 roots.
The new 2012 Porsche 911 debuted at the Frankfurt motor show back in September and as a 911 Carrera and Carrera S. The convertible made its public debut last week in Detroit.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp