Mercedes-Benz has released a walk-around video of the 2011 SLS AMG GT3 race car with Assistant Product Manager William Vetter. The SLS GT3 made its debut at this year’s Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance. The Gullwing race car is powered by a 6.3 liter V8 with 563 horsepower and features plenty of carbon fiber, an air jack system and 19-inch centerlock wheels.
Make sure you turn on the volume to hear the awesome sound of V8 from the side pipes.
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard