Mercedes-Benz has released a walk-around video of the 2011 SLS AMG GT3 race car with Assistant Product Manager William Vetter. The SLS GT3 made its debut at this year’s Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance. The Gullwing race car is powered by a 6.3 liter V8 with 563 horsepower and features plenty of carbon fiber, an air jack system and 19-inch centerlock wheels.
Make sure you turn on the volume to hear the awesome sound of V8 from the side pipes.
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!
- Video: Mercedes SLS AMG with two turbos on the dyno shows big exhaust flames
- Lamborghini Cabrera rendered – this is how the Gallardo successor could look like
- Video: Amazing private supercar collection includes five Veyrons, F40, One-77 and…