Mercedes-Benz has released a walk-around video of the 2011 SLS AMG GT3 race car with Assistant Product Manager William Vetter. The SLS GT3 made its debut at this year’s Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance. The Gullwing race car is powered by a 6.3 liter V8 with 563 horsepower and features plenty of carbon fiber, an air jack system and 19-inch centerlock wheels.
Make sure you turn on the volume to hear the awesome sound of V8 from the side pipes.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams