Mercedes-Benz has released a walk-around video of the 2011 SLS AMG GT3 race car with Assistant Product Manager William Vetter. The SLS GT3 made its debut at this year’s Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance. The Gullwing race car is powered by a 6.3 liter V8 with 563 horsepower and features plenty of carbon fiber, an air jack system and 19-inch centerlock wheels.
Make sure you turn on the volume to hear the awesome sound of V8 from the side pipes.
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron