Mercedes-Benz has released a walk-around video of the 2011 SLS AMG GT3 race car with Assistant Product Manager William Vetter. The SLS GT3 made its debut at this year’s Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance. The Gullwing race car is powered by a 6.3 liter V8 with 563 horsepower and features plenty of carbon fiber, an air jack system and 19-inch centerlock wheels.
Make sure you turn on the volume to hear the awesome sound of V8 from the side pipes.
- Citroen C-XR concept debuts in Beijing – looks production ready
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show