Powered by a 268-horsepower, 3.5-liter V6 engine the 2010MY GLK350 will form the basis of the U.S. lineup, and will be offered in both 4MATIC and two-wheel-drive versions, riding on standard 19-inch 10-spoke wheels with 235/50 tires.
The GLK features a 108.5-inch wheelbase and boasts unique design language which sets it apart from the rest of the highly successful Mercedes-Benz family of SUVs that includes the M-Class (which spurred the trend toward more car-like SUVs), the larger GL-Class, the crossover R-Class and the iconic G-Class.
Showcasing bold exterior design, generous cargo capacity and available 4MATIC all-wheel-drive, the GLK350 combines the perfect balance of styling, versatility and performance. The 2010 GLK-Class will be produced exclusively at the Mercedes-Benz plant in Bremen, Germany.
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)
- Volkswagen Amarok Power-Pickup concept with V6 TDI debuts at Wörthersee
- Volkswagen Design Vision GTI concept with 503 horsepower is the ultimate Golf GTI
- 2013 Playmate of the Year Raquel Pomplun gets $100k and a 2014 Jaguar F-Type
- Bentley Mulsanne and Continental Le Mans Limited Edition models announced
- Watch Hennessey Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 run a quarter mile in 12.6 seconds