The video and picures confirm that the McLaren P1 will adopt a race-inspired digital dash readout, and gives further information relating to the levels of performance that can be expected with a highly-focused ‘Race’ mode.
The visuals demonstrate what the driver will see as the McLaren P1 transitions into a fully-focussed track car. On selecting Race mode, the large double element adjustable ‘active’ rear wing extends, and the pitch of the wing alters into an optimal aerodynamic position. In Race mode the screen includes a bank of lights across the top, which illuminate green, followed by red and finally blue. These act as a shift indicator, as in a Formula 1 car.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)