Early in the film, the 12C Spider’s Retractable Hard Top is lowered with the car in motion in less than 17 seconds.
Sit back and take a look at the 616-horsepower twin-turbo V8 supercar in CGI like promo video below.
As you might expect, it doesn’t take long for the test driver to lay into the 616-horsepower twin-turbo V8 engine, frolicking sideways and lighting the rear tires on fire.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback