MacGyver, the man who has escaped gunslingers, prisons and time bombs is now back on our screens, and with a good-looking new sidekick. In its recently launched advertising campaign, Mercedes-Benz has given MacGyver a reliable, can-do partner for his adventures in the form of the brand-new Citan.
The new Mercedes-Benz Citan, which is being unveiled to the public for the first time at the IAA International Commercial Vehicle Show in September 2012, is according to the automaker ideal for coping with the challenges of the city thanks to the wide choice of models available, the vehicle’s functionality and its high safety standards.
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)