Most videos from the famous Nürburgring include different supercars. This time we have an awesome video of a Kawasaki ZX-10R, that lapped the Ring in 7 minutes and 50 seconds. That’s not bad at all, considering the current record for production cars is 7:14.
In the video below Bridgestone test rider Tim Röthig rides a Kawasaki ZX-10R with a Gyrocam, giving us a very good look at the whole track and what it would look like to ride a bike on this track. It is both scary and awesome at the same time. Enjoy the video!
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)