Here we have the Hennessey Venom GT with 1,244 hp from a twin-turbo 7.0-liter V8 engine, enabling it to go from 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds, and 0-200 mph in 15.3 seconds before topping out at 272 mph (440 km/h).
The video below show the Venom GT going from 0-230mph (370 km/h) in little under 20 seconds. Wow!
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show