Here we have the Hennessey Venom GT with 1,244 hp from a twin-turbo 7.0-liter V8 engine, enabling it to go from 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds, and 0-200 mph in 15.3 seconds before topping out at 272 mph (440 km/h).
The video below show the Venom GT going from 0-230mph (370 km/h) in little under 20 seconds. Wow!
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH
- Lamborghini teases a new car ahead of Paris debut
- BMW 7 Series Individual Final Edition to debut in Paris next month
- Watch the next Mercedes C 63 AMG doing final testing on the Nürburgring
- Watch Surfing Legend Laird Hamilton “Shoot the Pier” On Hurricane Marie Wave
- Moto Rider Brad O’Neal Launches Himself Into Air From a Ramp For a Very Unique BASE JUMP
- This Is Insane! Wath A Daredevil Remove His Harness To Walk On A Narrow Plank Path In The Sky