Here we have the Hennessey Venom GT with 1,244 hp from a twin-turbo 7.0-liter V8 engine, enabling it to go from 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds, and 0-200 mph in 15.3 seconds before topping out at 272 mph (440 km/h).
The video below show the Venom GT going from 0-230mph (370 km/h) in little under 20 seconds. Wow!
- Citroen C-XR concept debuts in Beijing – looks production ready
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show