Just like Top Gear and all his previous DVDs it is all about powerful cars and challenges they are going to face.
Like which car makes the most smoke while going sideways – a Lamborghini Murcielago SuperVeloce or a Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst S? Best at drifting? – the Jaguar XKR, the Lotus Evora, Audi’s R8 V10 or BMW’s M3?
From Top Gear there is also The Stig who tries to drift wearing wellies.
Who is the best at off road driving? – Newswoman Kate Silverton, rugby’s Matt Dawson, singer Ronan Keating – or Clarkson? Which is fastest – a car or a man? Find out as the Aston Martin V12 Vantage sprints against flying rugby winger Tom Varndell in a 100 meter drag race.
Back is The Tiff from the Fifth Gear who together with Vicki Butler-Henderson goes head to helmet with The Stig and Clarkson. You get see them race in an Aston Martin DBS Volante and Ferrari California.
Take a look at the action packed preview below.
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)