Bruno Senna is a Brazilian racecar driver and the nephew of late three-time Formula One world champion Ayrton Senna. He currently takes part of GP2 Series. Ayrton Senna had said: “If you think I’m good, just wait until you see my nephew Bruno”.
Now here’s your chance to see Bruno test drive the new Nissan GT-R and Porsche 911 Turbo at the Anglesey track. Which one is faster? It is a very close call, take a look at the Fifth Gear video below to see which supercar was faster.
Bruno talks more about the cars:
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)
- Volkswagen Amarok Power-Pickup concept with V6 TDI debuts at Wörthersee
- Volkswagen Design Vision GTI concept with 503 horsepower is the ultimate Golf GTI
- 2013 Playmate of the Year Raquel Pomplun gets $100k and a 2014 Jaguar F-Type
- Bentley Mulsanne and Continental Le Mans Limited Edition models announced