In never seen-before footage of the exclusive facility where up to 77 examples of the One-77 will be hand-crafted, Megafactories details the highly skilled manufacturing process fusing modern technology with traditional hand-craftsmanship and painstaking attention to detail culminating in over 2,700 man-hours to complete the ultimate Aston Martin by a dedicated team of 27 technicians.
The One-77 facility is located in its own specially created standalone building within the company’s global headquarters in Gaydon, Warwickshire. Inside the facility the distinctive production space is laboratory-like in its design and detail, an open plan 1,000 sq m serene space with its white walls, floor and ceiling containing four build positions and a host of specialist equipment and tools.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)