Alfa Romeo showed the 4C concept at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show and is currently testing the production variant in Italy that is expected to debut very likely also in Geneva just like the concept
Recently a YouTube user spotted a 4C, that had lost control somewhere in Italy ending up on the side of the road with just minor damage. Looking at the snow it is quite likely because of a slippery road.
The Alfa Romeo 4C will feature the company’s new turbocharged 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine that is expected to produce around 230 horsepower connected to a dual-clutch transmission. Thanks to a low weight, the 4C is expected to hit 0-100km/h in less than 5 seconds and a top speed of 250 km/h.
- 2014 Hyundai i20 WRC revealed, team named as Hyundai Shell World Rally Team
- Bye bye Holden! General Motors to cease manufacturing in Australia by 2017
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016