Alfa Romeo showed the 4C concept at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show and is currently testing the production variant in Italy that is expected to debut very likely also in Geneva just like the concept
Recently a YouTube user spotted a 4C, that had lost control somewhere in Italy ending up on the side of the road with just minor damage. Looking at the snow it is quite likely because of a slippery road.
The Alfa Romeo 4C will feature the company’s new turbocharged 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine that is expected to produce around 230 horsepower connected to a dual-clutch transmission. Thanks to a low weight, the 4C is expected to hit 0-100km/h in less than 5 seconds and a top speed of 250 km/h.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show