Alfa Romeo showed the 4C concept at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show and is currently testing the production variant in Italy that is expected to debut very likely also in Geneva just like the concept
Recently a YouTube user spotted a 4C, that had lost control somewhere in Italy ending up on the side of the road with just minor damage. Looking at the snow it is quite likely because of a slippery road.
The Alfa Romeo 4C will feature the company’s new turbocharged 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine that is expected to produce around 230 horsepower connected to a dual-clutch transmission. Thanks to a low weight, the 4C is expected to hit 0-100km/h in less than 5 seconds and a top speed of 250 km/h.
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan