Alfa Romeo showed the 4C concept at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show and is currently testing the production variant in Italy that is expected to debut very likely also in Geneva just like the concept
Recently a YouTube user spotted a 4C, that had lost control somewhere in Italy ending up on the side of the road with just minor damage. Looking at the snow it is quite likely because of a slippery road.
The Alfa Romeo 4C will feature the company’s new turbocharged 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine that is expected to produce around 230 horsepower connected to a dual-clutch transmission. Thanks to a low weight, the 4C is expected to hit 0-100km/h in less than 5 seconds and a top speed of 250 km/h.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar