Alfa Romeo showed the 4C concept at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show and is currently testing the production variant in Italy that is expected to debut very likely also in Geneva just like the concept
Recently a YouTube user spotted a 4C, that had lost control somewhere in Italy ending up on the side of the road with just minor damage. Looking at the snow it is quite likely because of a slippery road.
The Alfa Romeo 4C will feature the company’s new turbocharged 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine that is expected to produce around 230 horsepower connected to a dual-clutch transmission. Thanks to a low weight, the 4C is expected to hit 0-100km/h in less than 5 seconds and a top speed of 250 km/h.
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron