Ford has launched a new TV ad for the new 2013 Fusion, called Cliff, which shows the car driven off the side off a mountain and then flying through the air. The second video after the commercial shows how it was all done and it is good to know, that the ad was not done solely on CGI and there was actual flying involved.
To make the stunt possible a of the windows were replaced with Mylar, the airbags were removed and ballast was added to the trunk to give the car better balance for flying. Otherwise it would have went with the front down very fast.
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster
- Bespoke Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition revealed for UK
- Bugatti Veyron successor rumoured to be a Hybrid