Ford has launched a new TV ad for the new 2013 Fusion, called Cliff, which shows the car driven off the side off a mountain and then flying through the air. The second video after the commercial shows how it was all done and it is good to know, that the ad was not done solely on CGI and there was actual flying involved.
To make the stunt possible a of the windows were replaced with Mylar, the airbags were removed and ballast was added to the trunk to give the car better balance for flying. Otherwise it would have went with the front down very fast.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)