Ford has launched a new TV ad for the new 2013 Fusion, called Cliff, which shows the car driven off the side off a mountain and then flying through the air. The second video after the commercial shows how it was all done and it is good to know, that the ad was not done solely on CGI and there was actual flying involved.
To make the stunt possible a of the windows were replaced with Mylar, the airbags were removed and ballast was added to the trunk to give the car better balance for flying. Otherwise it would have went with the front down very fast.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback