Ford has launched a new TV ad for the new 2013 Fusion, called Cliff, which shows the car driven off the side off a mountain and then flying through the air. The second video after the commercial shows how it was all done and it is good to know, that the ad was not done solely on CGI and there was actual flying involved.
To make the stunt possible a of the windows were replaced with Mylar, the airbags were removed and ballast was added to the trunk to give the car better balance for flying. Otherwise it would have went with the front down very fast.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar