Ford has launched a new TV ad for the new 2013 Fusion, called Cliff, which shows the car driven off the side off a mountain and then flying through the air. The second video after the commercial shows how it was all done and it is good to know, that the ad was not done solely on CGI and there was actual flying involved.
To make the stunt possible a of the windows were replaced with Mylar, the airbags were removed and ballast was added to the trunk to give the car better balance for flying. Otherwise it would have went with the front down very fast.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show