Last week BMW M-Divison unveiled the track oriented M3 GTS. This hardcore Bimmer has 450 horsepower from a naturally aspirated 4.4-liter V8, making it just as powerful as the Porsche 911 GT3 RS.
It is stripped to the essentials, weighing just 1490 kg (190 kg less than the stock M3 Coupe). All you can find inside is roll cage, bucket seats, emergency cut-off switch, and fire extinguisher.
Sales will start next May in Germany with pricing set at 115,000 Euros. Below we have two new videos showing this ultimate driving machine where it belongs – the track!
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback