VIA Motors is well known for works with OEM partners to build electric versions of popular vehicles using VIA’s technology, enabling full-size trucks, vans & SUVs to drive like the top selling Chevy Volt.
Next month at the Detroit Auto Show, Via Motors will unveil three new full size electric vehicles. The extended range electric vehicles to be unveiled include a high-performance 4WD pick-up truck with an 800 horse-power option called the “X-Truck,” a technology-packed, luxury class 4WD SUV, and the first-ever extended range electric 12-passenger van, for ride-share and shuttle applications.
Earlier this year, VIA introduced the world’s first extended range electric (eREV) pick-up truck, and cargo van that will begin production in 2013 for fleet sales.
pictured above is the VIA e-REV.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar
- F-Type Coupe set to hit British shores