VIA Motors is well known for works with OEM partners to build electric versions of popular vehicles using VIA’s technology, enabling full-size trucks, vans & SUVs to drive like the top selling Chevy Volt.
Next month at the Detroit Auto Show, Via Motors will unveil three new full size electric vehicles. The extended range electric vehicles to be unveiled include a high-performance 4WD pick-up truck with an 800 horse-power option called the “X-Truck,” a technology-packed, luxury class 4WD SUV, and the first-ever extended range electric 12-passenger van, for ride-share and shuttle applications.
Earlier this year, VIA introduced the world’s first extended range electric (eREV) pick-up truck, and cargo van that will begin production in 2013 for fleet sales.
pictured above is the VIA e-REV.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show