VIA Motors is well known for works with OEM partners to build electric versions of popular vehicles using VIA’s technology, enabling full-size trucks, vans & SUVs to drive like the top selling Chevy Volt.
Next month at the Detroit Auto Show, Via Motors will unveil three new full size electric vehicles. The extended range electric vehicles to be unveiled include a high-performance 4WD pick-up truck with an 800 horse-power option called the “X-Truck,” a technology-packed, luxury class 4WD SUV, and the first-ever extended range electric 12-passenger van, for ride-share and shuttle applications.
Earlier this year, VIA introduced the world’s first extended range electric (eREV) pick-up truck, and cargo van that will begin production in 2013 for fleet sales.
pictured above is the VIA e-REV.
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard