VIA Motors is well known for works with OEM partners to build electric versions of popular vehicles using VIA’s technology, enabling full-size trucks, vans & SUVs to drive like the top selling Chevy Volt.
Next month at the Detroit Auto Show, Via Motors will unveil three new full size electric vehicles. The extended range electric vehicles to be unveiled include a high-performance 4WD pick-up truck with an 800 horse-power option called the “X-Truck,” a technology-packed, luxury class 4WD SUV, and the first-ever extended range electric 12-passenger van, for ride-share and shuttle applications.
Earlier this year, VIA introduced the world’s first extended range electric (eREV) pick-up truck, and cargo van that will begin production in 2013 for fleet sales.
pictured above is the VIA e-REV.
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron