VIA Motors is well known for works with OEM partners to build electric versions of popular vehicles using VIA’s technology, enabling full-size trucks, vans & SUVs to drive like the top selling Chevy Volt.
Next month at the Detroit Auto Show, Via Motors will unveil three new full size electric vehicles. The extended range electric vehicles to be unveiled include a high-performance 4WD pick-up truck with an 800 horse-power option called the “X-Truck,” a technology-packed, luxury class 4WD SUV, and the first-ever extended range electric 12-passenger van, for ride-share and shuttle applications.
Earlier this year, VIA introduced the world’s first extended range electric (eREV) pick-up truck, and cargo van that will begin production in 2013 for fleet sales.
pictured above is the VIA e-REV.
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!
- Video: Mercedes SLS AMG with two turbos on the dyno shows big exhaust flames
- Lamborghini Cabrera rendered – this is how the Gallardo successor could look like
- Video: Amazing private supercar collection includes five Veyrons, F40, One-77 and…