Opel and Vauxhall have released the first images and details of the brand new ADAM urban car. The three door ADAM features a retro-based style going against the likes of Citroen DS3, Fiat 500 and MINI One/Cooper.
ADAM measures 3.7 meters in length and 1.72 meters in width which is just slightly larger than the Fiat 500, but very close to the size of the MINI’s small hatch. ADAM seats four adults and will be offered in thre trim levels: JAM (fashionable and colorful trim), GLAM (elegant, refined and sophisticated trim) and SLAM (energetic and sporty trim).
From the launch thee ecoFLEX engines will be offered. A 1.2 liter unit with 69 hp and a 1.4 liter unit with either 86 hp or 99 hp.
World debut of the ADAM is at the Paris Motor Show in September, with sales starting soon after.
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)