Amazing what some people do. A guy named Ken who is a craftsman and works as an aluminum worker (TIG welding … etc) decided few years ago to build a Lamborghini Countach from scratch… almost every part was hand fabricated by Ken.
What makes the whole story stand out is that he built the car in his basement, where he had no door at the time to get the car out once ready. He knew, that one day he would need to extract the car from his house. Until last week this handmade supercar was like a ship in a bottle.
Ken hired a contractor to knock out one of the basement walls, excavate a whole bunch of dirt and form a ramp in order to remove the car form its residential womb.
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)