The new Yaris Trend special edition makes its debut at the 2012 Paris Motor Show with sales beginning in early 2013.
Available with all the main model powertrains, the Yaris Trend features blacked-out B and C glazing pillars and chrome door sills, chrome door mirror cover, unique bi-tone 16″ alloy wheels with machined surfaces and ‘Deco line’ surface detailing running back over the bodywork from the front headlamp clusters.
To the rear, the Yaris Trend is equipped with a roof spoiler and hybrid-style, LED lamp clusters.
The Yaris Trend with ‘Deco line’ will be available in a choice of pure White or Silver exterior colours. Versions without ‘Deco line’ are offered in all available exterior colours.
The new Trend interior features a black and white with a touch of Ochre. The centre console geometry has been changed, with the soft-touch dashboard and upper door panels finished in white. The dashboard itself is highlighted by ‘Deco line’ surface detailing which matches that of the exterior bodywork.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower