The new Yaris Trend special edition makes its debut at the 2012 Paris Motor Show with sales beginning in early 2013.
Available with all the main model powertrains, the Yaris Trend features blacked-out B and C glazing pillars and chrome door sills, chrome door mirror cover, unique bi-tone 16″ alloy wheels with machined surfaces and ‘Deco line’ surface detailing running back over the bodywork from the front headlamp clusters.
To the rear, the Yaris Trend is equipped with a roof spoiler and hybrid-style, LED lamp clusters.
The Yaris Trend with ‘Deco line’ will be available in a choice of pure White or Silver exterior colours. Versions without ‘Deco line’ are offered in all available exterior colours.
The new Trend interior features a black and white with a touch of Ochre. The centre console geometry has been changed, with the soft-touch dashboard and upper door panels finished in white. The dashboard itself is highlighted by ‘Deco line’ surface detailing which matches that of the exterior bodywork.
- BMW X4 Sports Activity Coupe revealed – public debut next month in New York
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range