The new Yaris Trend special edition makes its debut at the 2012 Paris Motor Show with sales beginning in early 2013.
Available with all the main model powertrains, the Yaris Trend features blacked-out B and C glazing pillars and chrome door sills, chrome door mirror cover, unique bi-tone 16″ alloy wheels with machined surfaces and ‘Deco line’ surface detailing running back over the bodywork from the front headlamp clusters.
To the rear, the Yaris Trend is equipped with a roof spoiler and hybrid-style, LED lamp clusters.
The Yaris Trend with ‘Deco line’ will be available in a choice of pure White or Silver exterior colours. Versions without ‘Deco line’ are offered in all available exterior colours.
The new Trend interior features a black and white with a touch of Ochre. The centre console geometry has been changed, with the soft-touch dashboard and upper door panels finished in white. The dashboard itself is highlighted by ‘Deco line’ surface detailing which matches that of the exterior bodywork.
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features