The new Yaris Trend special edition makes its debut at the 2012 Paris Motor Show with sales beginning in early 2013.
Available with all the main model powertrains, the Yaris Trend features blacked-out B and C glazing pillars and chrome door sills, chrome door mirror cover, unique bi-tone 16″ alloy wheels with machined surfaces and ‘Deco line’ surface detailing running back over the bodywork from the front headlamp clusters.
To the rear, the Yaris Trend is equipped with a roof spoiler and hybrid-style, LED lamp clusters.
The Yaris Trend with ‘Deco line’ will be available in a choice of pure White or Silver exterior colours. Versions without ‘Deco line’ are offered in all available exterior colours.
The new Trend interior features a black and white with a touch of Ochre. The centre console geometry has been changed, with the soft-touch dashboard and upper door panels finished in white. The dashboard itself is highlighted by ‘Deco line’ surface detailing which matches that of the exterior bodywork.
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show
- Drop-top Supercar: 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible revealed with at least 625 horsepower
- Ford Focus remains world’s best-selling vehicle in 2013 with 1,097,618 cars sold worldwide