The new Yaris Trend special edition makes its debut at the 2012 Paris Motor Show with sales beginning in early 2013.
Available with all the main model powertrains, the Yaris Trend features blacked-out B and C glazing pillars and chrome door sills, chrome door mirror cover, unique bi-tone 16″ alloy wheels with machined surfaces and ‘Deco line’ surface detailing running back over the bodywork from the front headlamp clusters.
To the rear, the Yaris Trend is equipped with a roof spoiler and hybrid-style, LED lamp clusters.
The Yaris Trend with ‘Deco line’ will be available in a choice of pure White or Silver exterior colours. Versions without ‘Deco line’ are offered in all available exterior colours.
The new Trend interior features a black and white with a touch of Ochre. The centre console geometry has been changed, with the soft-touch dashboard and upper door panels finished in white. The dashboard itself is highlighted by ‘Deco line’ surface detailing which matches that of the exterior bodywork.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams