Power comes from a 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder boxer engine which is tuned to produce between 360-400 hp.Final output figure will be revealed once the testing phase is completed.
The Toyota GT 86 GT4 by GPRM will be taking part in various GT4 competitions starting early 2014.
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features