Power comes from a 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder boxer engine which is tuned to produce between 360-400 hp.Final output figure will be revealed once the testing phase is completed.
The Toyota GT 86 GT4 by GPRM will be taking part in various GT4 competitions starting early 2014.
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show
- Drop-top Supercar: 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible revealed with at least 625 horsepower
- Ford Focus remains world’s best-selling vehicle in 2013 with 1,097,618 cars sold worldwide