Power comes from a 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder boxer engine which is tuned to produce between 360-400 hp.Final output figure will be revealed once the testing phase is completed.
The Toyota GT 86 GT4 by GPRM will be taking part in various GT4 competitions starting early 2014.
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster
- Bespoke Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition revealed for UK
- Bugatti Veyron successor rumoured to be a Hybrid