Power comes from a 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder boxer engine which is tuned to produce between 360-400 hp.Final output figure will be revealed once the testing phase is completed.
The Toyota GT 86 GT4 by GPRM will be taking part in various GT4 competitions starting early 2014.
- Citroen C-XR concept debuts in Beijing – looks production ready
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show