Clarkson, Hammond and May have been spotted at Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah testing three of the hottest American cars on the market. Last week they they were spotted in Reno with the 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 and the 2009 Cadillac CTS-V. It seems that we can see a full episode dedicated to American cars on Top Gear soon.
So far Top Gear hasn’t been very generous when it comes to American cars and positive comments. Soon we’ll see can these three American cars change Clarkson’s view on American cars or not.
Pictures via: Flickr
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp