This year there is four Top Gear shows. In addition to the original Top Gear, there is Russian, Australian and U.S. version.
The original Top Gear will start with season 12 on November 2nd. BBC has released a short video teaser, that shows us Hammond, Clarkson and May playing around with new supercars and other toys. In addition to cars, this magic trio also tests/plays around with big trucks, double-decker bus and a speedboat. Surely there is a lot more coming this season than showed in this teaser commercial, so stay tuned and get ready for the new season in a few weeks.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)