The first Grand Sport displayed features a horizontal colour split with a bright yellow body and a underside in visible black carbon, including black-tinted wheels. The striking contrast of black and yellow, Ettore Bugatti’s favorite colours, is continued by seats finished in yellow-colored leather with black stitching. The middle console is in black carbon, while the dashboard, steering wheel and gearshift are encased in black leather with yellow stitching. This Grand Sport model comes at a price of 1.58 million euros.
The second individualized Grand Sport model is also presented in a two-tone horizontal colour split consisting of visible blue carbon, framed in polished, anodised aluminium. The rims are highlighted in an aluminium polished and Diamond Cut two-tone finish. The grills at the front and the air intakes are in aluminium with a mirror shine finish. The interior of this car is finished with tangerine leather throughout. Only the door panels, dashboard, steering wheel and console are covered in dark blue Indigo leather or exposed blue carbon fibre, with tangerine stitching on the steering wheel and gearshift knob. This special edition model has a price of 1.74 million euros.
The third Grand Sport comes in the newly developed green carbon fibre tone with polished aluminium. The rims, the exterior rearview mirrors and even the EB-logo at the rear are of polished aluminium to create an elegant and harmonious overall appearance. The interior, especially and tastefully selected, is also dominated in green and silver which matches perfectly with the flamboyant exterior. The third “Dubai Motor Show 2011″ special edition model will be delivered at a price of 1.74 million euros.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp