MANSORY, the specialist in upgrading super sports cars and luxury limousines has now taken the SLR McLaren giving it aerodynamic and mechanical enhancements.
Aerodynamic changes include a carbon fiber front apron, side skirts and rear apron. Mechanical enhancements include a high performance compressors, a sports air filter and a modified engine management system.
What makes the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren by Mansory Renovatio special is its styling, which combines heavy doses of raw carbon fiber with a markedly contrasting exterior color.
SLR McLaren already is a rare supercar, and now Mansory has made it one of the most unique SLR’s available today.
Source: Mansory via emercedesbenz
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)