To celebrate Nissan’s partnership with Warner Bros and the release of the third film in Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy on DVD and Blu-Ray next Monday, Nissan has produced a one-off machine inspired by Batman called The Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo.
Based on the new Juke Nismo, The Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo features the same 200PS 1.6-litre turbocharged engine driving the front wheels through a six-speed manual gearbox, as well as a Nismo bodykit, uprated suspension and enhanced interior.
But in addition, it has a whole host of Batman-inspired details, including: Matt black paintwork, Aluminium Bat logos front and rear, Shark fin antenna, Black 18-inch Nismo alloy wheels with red detailing, Uplighter that projects Bat symbol on headlining, Downlighters in door mirrors to project Bat symbol on floor area by doors, Reflective Bat badges on front and rear headrests and Door sills with Bat logos.
The Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo will not go on a world tour or made available to the highest bidder – instead the only way to get this car on your driveway is to enter a special competition at www.builttothrill.co.uk. Good luck!
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show