To celebrate Nissan’s partnership with Warner Bros and the release of the third film in Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy on DVD and Blu-Ray next Monday, Nissan has produced a one-off machine inspired by Batman called The Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo.
Based on the new Juke Nismo, The Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo features the same 200PS 1.6-litre turbocharged engine driving the front wheels through a six-speed manual gearbox, as well as a Nismo bodykit, uprated suspension and enhanced interior.
But in addition, it has a whole host of Batman-inspired details, including: Matt black paintwork, Aluminium Bat logos front and rear, Shark fin antenna, Black 18-inch Nismo alloy wheels with red detailing, Uplighter that projects Bat symbol on headlining, Downlighters in door mirrors to project Bat symbol on floor area by doors, Reflective Bat badges on front and rear headrests and Door sills with Bat logos.
The Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo will not go on a world tour or made available to the highest bidder – instead the only way to get this car on your driveway is to enter a special competition at www.builttothrill.co.uk. Good luck!
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014