To celebrate Nissan’s partnership with Warner Bros and the release of the third film in Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy on DVD and Blu-Ray next Monday, Nissan has produced a one-off machine inspired by Batman called The Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo.
Based on the new Juke Nismo, The Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo features the same 200PS 1.6-litre turbocharged engine driving the front wheels through a six-speed manual gearbox, as well as a Nismo bodykit, uprated suspension and enhanced interior.
But in addition, it has a whole host of Batman-inspired details, including: Matt black paintwork, Aluminium Bat logos front and rear, Shark fin antenna, Black 18-inch Nismo alloy wheels with red detailing, Uplighter that projects Bat symbol on headlining, Downlighters in door mirrors to project Bat symbol on floor area by doors, Reflective Bat badges on front and rear headrests and Door sills with Bat logos.
The Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo will not go on a world tour or made available to the highest bidder – instead the only way to get this car on your driveway is to enter a special competition at www.builttothrill.co.uk. Good luck!
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)