To celebrate Nissan’s partnership with Warner Bros and the release of the third film in Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy on DVD and Blu-Ray next Monday, Nissan has produced a one-off machine inspired by Batman called The Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo.
Based on the new Juke Nismo, The Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo features the same 200PS 1.6-litre turbocharged engine driving the front wheels through a six-speed manual gearbox, as well as a Nismo bodykit, uprated suspension and enhanced interior.
But in addition, it has a whole host of Batman-inspired details, including: Matt black paintwork, Aluminium Bat logos front and rear, Shark fin antenna, Black 18-inch Nismo alloy wheels with red detailing, Uplighter that projects Bat symbol on headlining, Downlighters in door mirrors to project Bat symbol on floor area by doors, Reflective Bat badges on front and rear headrests and Door sills with Bat logos.
The Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo will not go on a world tour or made available to the highest bidder – instead the only way to get this car on your driveway is to enter a special competition at www.builttothrill.co.uk. Good luck!
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)