To celebrate Nissan’s partnership with Warner Bros and the release of the third film in Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy on DVD and Blu-Ray next Monday, Nissan has produced a one-off machine inspired by Batman called The Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo.
Based on the new Juke Nismo, The Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo features the same 200PS 1.6-litre turbocharged engine driving the front wheels through a six-speed manual gearbox, as well as a Nismo bodykit, uprated suspension and enhanced interior.
But in addition, it has a whole host of Batman-inspired details, including: Matt black paintwork, Aluminium Bat logos front and rear, Shark fin antenna, Black 18-inch Nismo alloy wheels with red detailing, Uplighter that projects Bat symbol on headlining, Downlighters in door mirrors to project Bat symbol on floor area by doors, Reflective Bat badges on front and rear headrests and Door sills with Bat logos.
The Dark Knight Rises Juke Nismo will not go on a world tour or made available to the highest bidder – instead the only way to get this car on your driveway is to enter a special competition at www.builttothrill.co.uk. Good luck!
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features