This rendered speculation image of BMW’s new S.X. concept car is no mere doodle. It depicts a car that’s extra-wide, super-low, and ultra aggressive, having all the qualities of a BMW.
A workable design by Julian Bumbu, who has applied skills learned at a Milanese automotive design program to a BMW etude. The car has echoes of BMW’s Z4 and looks like one that BMW could easily turn into reality. Much better than the ones which have been out recently, this rendering is one which BMW would do well to consider seriously.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar