This rendered speculation image of BMW’s new S.X. concept car is no mere doodle. It depicts a car that’s extra-wide, super-low, and ultra aggressive, having all the qualities of a BMW.
A workable design by Julian Bumbu, who has applied skills learned at a Milanese automotive design program to a BMW etude. The car has echoes of BMW’s Z4 and looks like one that BMW could easily turn into reality. Much better than the ones which have been out recently, this rendering is one which BMW would do well to consider seriously.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower