This rendered speculation image of BMW’s new S.X. concept car is no mere doodle. It depicts a car that’s extra-wide, super-low, and ultra aggressive, having all the qualities of a BMW.
A workable design by Julian Bumbu, who has applied skills learned at a Milanese automotive design program to a BMW etude. The car has echoes of BMW’s Z4 and looks like one that BMW could easily turn into reality. Much better than the ones which have been out recently, this rendering is one which BMW would do well to consider seriously.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams