This rendered speculation image of BMW’s new S.X. concept car is no mere doodle. It depicts a car that’s extra-wide, super-low, and ultra aggressive, having all the qualities of a BMW.
A workable design by Julian Bumbu, who has applied skills learned at a Milanese automotive design program to a BMW etude. The car has echoes of BMW’s Z4 and looks like one that BMW could easily turn into reality. Much better than the ones which have been out recently, this rendering is one which BMW would do well to consider seriously.
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology