This rendered speculation image of BMW’s new S.X. concept car is no mere doodle. It depicts a car that’s extra-wide, super-low, and ultra aggressive, having all the qualities of a BMW.
A workable design by Julian Bumbu, who has applied skills learned at a Milanese automotive design program to a BMW etude. The car has echoes of BMW’s Z4 and looks like one that BMW could easily turn into reality. Much better than the ones which have been out recently, this rendering is one which BMW would do well to consider seriously.
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!
- Video: Mercedes SLS AMG with two turbos on the dyno shows big exhaust flames
- Lamborghini Cabrera rendered – this is how the Gallardo successor could look like
- Video: Amazing private supercar collection includes five Veyrons, F40, One-77 and…