TECHART GrandGT Porsche Panamera will make its premiere in Zurich at the Car Show from November 11 to 14, 2010. The GrandGT is powered by the 4.8-litre twin-turbo V8 engine which has received various tweaks that increased its output from 500 hp and 700 Nm to 580 hp and 830 Nm of torque.
0 – 100 km/h comes in 4.0 seconds and in 3.8 seconds with Sport Chrono Package. Top speed is 315 km/h. Exterior features a new body kit that includes a new front bumper with an integrated splitter and large intakes, LED daytime running lights, a carbon fiber hood, new side skirts and a rear spoiler with an integrated diffuser.
TECHART GrandGT Program is available with Formula light alloy wheels are available in 20- and 21-inch, the TECHART Formula II design in 22-inch and the TECHART Formula III forged light alloy wheels in 21- and 22-inch sizes.
Inside is upgraded with aftermarket upholstery, two 7-inch screens integrated in the front seat backrests and a custom center console unit for the rear passengers.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback