The Morgan +E programme will deliver two engineering concept vehicles early in 2012. Both will be based on a development of the proven Aero Supersport’s aluminium chassis with the 4.8….
Penske Automotive Group Chairman Roger Penske and smart USA President Jill Lajdziak delivered yesterday the first smart fortwo electric drive (ED) to Mindy Kimball of Silver Spring, MD. “This is….
Mazda is independently developing an electric vehicle with plans to commence leasing in Japan in spring 2012. The new EV is based on Demio(outside of Japan known as Mazda2) subcompact,….
Hyundai has completed development of its next- generation hydrogen fuel cell vehicle — the Tucson ix Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle. Hyundai’s third-generation FCEV is equipped with a 100-kilowatt fuel cell….
Ford has announced first markets that will sell the Focus EV, company’s first all-electric, zero CO2-emissions passenger car. The first markets selected for Ford Focus Electric are: Atlanta, Austin and….
From next year VW will be testing a fleet of 500 electric Golf vehicles that will be going through real life tests around the world. The EV version of the….
Imagine a car whose body also serves as a rechargeable battery. At the moment this is just a fascinating idea, but tests are currently under way to see if the….
The Kestrel is a 4 passenger electric car designed to appeal to the city driver, who for the most part is traveling alone or with one other passenger. Part of….
Making its public debut at the Paris Motor Show later this month, the Saab 9-3 ePower is the prototype for a test fleet of 70 vehicles which will participate in….
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home August 27, 2014
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million August 18, 2014
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying? August 17, 2014
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity August 13, 2014
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak August 13, 2014
- Spy shots: Ferrari working on Dino or..? December 16, 2008
- Finnish millionaire gets 111,888-euro speeding ticket March 9, 2009
- Rendered speculation: 2010 Hyundai Sonata December 16, 2008
- WTF? Cadillac World Thorium Fuel Concept? January 14, 2009
- How not to unload an Aston Martin V8 Vantage January 16, 2009
2009 Geneva Motor Show Aston Martin Audi BMW Cadillac Chevrolet Chevrolet Corvette Chrysler Dodge electric car featured Ferrari Fiat Fiat 500 Ford Ford Mustang Frankfurt Auto Show Geneva Motor Show GM Honda Hyundai Jaguar KIA Lamborghini Land Rover Lexus Mazda Mercedes Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Mini Nissan Nissan GT-R Nürburgring Paris Motor Show 2008 Porsche Porsche 911 Renault SEMA spy photos Subaru Toyota Volkswagen Volvo VW
- Regina says: Absolutely gorgeous paint! I love it.
- NMeda says: Such a great sport! Even disabled people can also try...
- Julian says: i like it .
- Alberto Piqueras RAmos says: Ha mejorado sustancialmente la versión de esta Clase E para el...
- Alberto Piqueras RAmos says: La parte delantera es de muy mal gusto, no entiendo como...