Switzer then removes the engine, transmission, and more before upgrading and re-engineering virtually every aspect of the car’s performance.
As a result the 3.8L twin-turbo V6 engine produces now well over 1000 hp. The transmission is also fully rebuilt and strengthened, the suspension is slightly lowered for more neutral handling, while the lightweight “Switzer Signature series” wheels reduce unsprung weight.
Thanks to these changes, the GTR does 0-60 mph in the 2 second range, while the top speed is well in excess of 200 mph (in under a mile!). 1/4 mile comes in a 9-second range, meaning the Ultimate Street Edition GTR can out-accelerate virtually anything on the road.
Fully built Switzer Ultimate Street Edition GTR Nissans are available at select dealers, and carry an $88,990 premium over the GTR’s base sticker price.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil