Switzer then removes the engine, transmission, and more before upgrading and re-engineering virtually every aspect of the car’s performance.
As a result the 3.8L twin-turbo V6 engine produces now well over 1000 hp. The transmission is also fully rebuilt and strengthened, the suspension is slightly lowered for more neutral handling, while the lightweight “Switzer Signature series” wheels reduce unsprung weight.
Thanks to these changes, the GTR does 0-60 mph in the 2 second range, while the top speed is well in excess of 200 mph (in under a mile!). 1/4 mile comes in a 9-second range, meaning the Ultimate Street Edition GTR can out-accelerate virtually anything on the road.
Fully built Switzer Ultimate Street Edition GTR Nissans are available at select dealers, and carry an $88,990 premium over the GTR’s base sticker price.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams