The C-segment crossover model is based on the concept car S-Cross initially introduced at the Paris Motor Show in September 2012.
This new Juke rivaling crossover will come with FWD and advanced 4WD technology, one of Suzuki’s specialist fields, ensuring excellent handling and driving enjoyment.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower