The C-segment crossover model is based on the concept car S-Cross initially introduced at the Paris Motor Show in September 2012.
This new Juke rivaling crossover will come with FWD and advanced 4WD technology, one of Suzuki’s specialist fields, ensuring excellent handling and driving enjoyment.
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology