The C-segment crossover model is based on the concept car S-Cross initially introduced at the Paris Motor Show in September 2012.
This new Juke rivaling crossover will come with FWD and advanced 4WD technology, one of Suzuki’s specialist fields, ensuring excellent handling and driving enjoyment.
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show
- Drop-top Supercar: 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible revealed with at least 625 horsepower
- Ford Focus remains world’s best-selling vehicle in 2013 with 1,097,618 cars sold worldwide