Supervettes’ new SV8.R package is designed to transform any 2005-2013 C6 Corvette into a more modern supercar like Corvette, that is quite similar to the new seventh-generation model.
The package features a new carbon-fiber body and Kevlar reinforced bumpers inspired by older Corvettes (C2 and C3), as well as the all-new C7.
The headlights are brand new and the rear continues to have four familiar round tail lights, unlike the new Stingray and compared to the previous generation range topping C6 ZR1 it is five inches wider.
The idea behind this package was ” tocapture the supercar essence that the Corvette lacked, at least visually in the past few generations.”
The company is accepting 5 preorders at $59,995, which is a pretty expensive considering it costs more than the brand new seventh-generation Corvette, but it surely will look different than any other Vette on the road. So if you want to stand out from the crowd and don’t care what’s under the skin this is for you.
… if you care about power and handling then just sell your current sixth-generation model and get the brand new C7.
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard