Supervettes’ new SV8.R package is designed to transform any 2005-2013 C6 Corvette into a more modern supercar like Corvette, that is quite similar to the new seventh-generation model.
The package features a new carbon-fiber body and Kevlar reinforced bumpers inspired by older Corvettes (C2 and C3), as well as the all-new C7.
The headlights are brand new and the rear continues to have four familiar round tail lights, unlike the new Stingray and compared to the previous generation range topping C6 ZR1 it is five inches wider.
The idea behind this package was ” tocapture the supercar essence that the Corvette lacked, at least visually in the past few generations.”
The company is accepting 5 preorders at $59,995, which is a pretty expensive considering it costs more than the brand new seventh-generation Corvette, but it surely will look different than any other Vette on the road. So if you want to stand out from the crowd and don’t care what’s under the skin this is for you.
… if you care about power and handling then just sell your current sixth-generation model and get the brand new C7.
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show