Supervettes’ new SV8.R package is designed to transform any 2005-2013 C6 Corvette into a more modern supercar like Corvette, that is quite similar to the new seventh-generation model.
The package features a new carbon-fiber body and Kevlar reinforced bumpers inspired by older Corvettes (C2 and C3), as well as the all-new C7.
The headlights are brand new and the rear continues to have four familiar round tail lights, unlike the new Stingray and compared to the previous generation range topping C6 ZR1 it is five inches wider.
The idea behind this package was ” tocapture the supercar essence that the Corvette lacked, at least visually in the past few generations.”
The company is accepting 5 preorders at $59,995, which is a pretty expensive considering it costs more than the brand new seventh-generation Corvette, but it surely will look different than any other Vette on the road. So if you want to stand out from the crowd and don’t care what’s under the skin this is for you.
… if you care about power and handling then just sell your current sixth-generation model and get the brand new C7.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil