Supervettes’ new SV8.R package is designed to transform any 2005-2013 C6 Corvette into a more modern supercar like Corvette, that is quite similar to the new seventh-generation model.
The package features a new carbon-fiber body and Kevlar reinforced bumpers inspired by older Corvettes (C2 and C3), as well as the all-new C7.
The headlights are brand new and the rear continues to have four familiar round tail lights, unlike the new Stingray and compared to the previous generation range topping C6 ZR1 it is five inches wider.
The idea behind this package was ” tocapture the supercar essence that the Corvette lacked, at least visually in the past few generations.”
The company is accepting 5 preorders at $59,995, which is a pretty expensive considering it costs more than the brand new seventh-generation Corvette, but it surely will look different than any other Vette on the road. So if you want to stand out from the crowd and don’t care what’s under the skin this is for you.
… if you care about power and handling then just sell your current sixth-generation model and get the brand new C7.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams