Supervettes’ new SV8.R package is designed to transform any 2005-2013 C6 Corvette into a more modern supercar like Corvette, that is quite similar to the new seventh-generation model.
The package features a new carbon-fiber body and Kevlar reinforced bumpers inspired by older Corvettes (C2 and C3), as well as the all-new C7.
The headlights are brand new and the rear continues to have four familiar round tail lights, unlike the new Stingray and compared to the previous generation range topping C6 ZR1 it is five inches wider.
The idea behind this package was ” tocapture the supercar essence that the Corvette lacked, at least visually in the past few generations.”
The company is accepting 5 preorders at $59,995, which is a pretty expensive considering it costs more than the brand new seventh-generation Corvette, but it surely will look different than any other Vette on the road. So if you want to stand out from the crowd and don’t care what’s under the skin this is for you.
… if you care about power and handling then just sell your current sixth-generation model and get the brand new C7.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar