The Subaru ‘BOXER Sports Car Architecture’ Concept, under joint development with Toyota is based on an all-new platform and highlights Subaru’s new design direction. The vehicle boasts the brand’s trademark Horizontally-Opposed Boxer engine technology in a rear-wheel drive format.
In addition to the Subaru BOXER Sports Car Architecture Concept, Subaru will also show the Impreza Concept and Trezia in the metal.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)