SSC is offering a “Limited Edition” of the Ultimate Aero to enthusiasts worldwide called Aero XT. This limited, extreme edition will utilize some key assemblies that will be featured in the upcoming revolutionary Tuatara.
“The demand for us to deliver additional Ultimate Aero’s has been overwhelming,” says Jerod Shelby, Founder, Lead Designer and CEO of SSC. “We have just raised the bar again by adding some of the cutting-edge elements from our Tuatara, to this very small production run of Ultimate Aero XT’s.”
Each 2013 Ultimate Aero XT will feature a 1300 horsepower version of the Tuatara power plant, 7-speed Tuatara paddle shift and the Tuatara cooling, fuel and braking systems.
The aggressive paint scheme with colors chosen by the customer will never be used again on an Ultimate Aero or Tuatara. It certainly will stand apart from any other Ultimate Aero in the market today.
After the 5 limited edition Ultimate Aero XT’s are sold, production of the Ultimate Aero will permanently conclude to make room for the new Tuatara supercar.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)